Workshop facilitators who are interested to work with instructors and provide direct support to students in a mixed classroom for special courses for our co[de] + create project should express their interest by sending their CV in europass format at firstname.lastname@example.org by April, 25th with the subject “CV for Facilitator”. The courses will be held in central Athens (Kypseli) from May until July 2019.
The Learning space coordinator / workshop facilitator will be in charge of the following tasks:
– Work daily with teachers and students physically and through https://elearn.ellak.gr/
– Present on weekdays mornings and evenings (maximum 5 hours per day)
– Set-up of hardware and learning space each day
– In charge of secure storage of hardware each day
– Provide refreshments and snacks for all participants
– Input to social media and communications work in collaboration with GFOSS
– Keep track of attendance sheets each day and prepare appropriate reports
– Collect Signed Consents for participation and for permission to take photographs
– Hand out public transportation tickets every week
– Provide direct support to students (and instructors) with a shared focus on individual learning and group interaction
– Identify and engage with issues, challenges, and opportunities to facilitate learning and integration
– Arrange and carry out social activities for students
– Fluently in English
– Perfect organisational skills
– Strong Computer skills and being comfortable in a gnu/linux environment
– Prior work with refugees or mixed groups will be considered as a plus
– It would be considered as a plus if there is prior involvement with similar activities relevant to GFOSS.
Full description of code+create. All calls of code+create.
Social Media of code+create
Facebook Page: https://facebook.com
Twitter Account: https://twitter.com